Below are upcoming Just Thinking Ministries speaking engagements for Darrell Harrison and/or Virgil Walker.
An asterisk* indicates an event at which both Darrell and Virgil are scheduled to appear.
- January 12-16: Heritage Bible Church Young Adults Retreat, Lincoln, NE*
- January 19-24: Founders Baptist Church, Spring, TX*
- February 16-20: First Baptist Church, Lindale, TX
- March 8-10: Shepherds Conference, Grace Community Church, Sun Valley, CA
- March 22-26: Ligonier National Conference, Orlando, FL
- March 28: Upper Division Leadership Class, The Master’s University, Santa Clarita, CA
- April 3: Providence Christian College, Pasadena, CA
- April 9-16: Personal travel, Atlanta, GA
- May 10: Men of the Word Q&A, Grace Community Church, Sun Valley, CA
- May 21-26: National Religious Broadcasters Convention, Orlando, FL
- June 9-12: First Baptist Church, Lindale, TX
- July 10-14: Non-public event, Southern California
- August 10-16: Personal travel, Atlanta, GA
- August 23: Live radio interview: Afternoons with Bill Arnold (5:00-6:00 p.m. CT)
- August 31-September 5: “Christ & Culture” Redeemer Bible Church, Gilbert, AZ
- September 15-18: Convocation, The Institute for Public Theology, Ft. Myers, FL
- September 18-25: G3 National Conference, Atlanta, GA*
- October 2-6: Answers in Genesis Pastors & Leaders Conference, Williamstown, KY
- October 12-16: Rockdale Community Church, Conyers, GA*
- February 19-24: National Religious Broadcasters Convention, Nashville, TN
- March 15-16: 5 Bridges Church, Panama City, FL
If your church, ministry, school, business, or organization is interested in having Darrell and/or Virgil speak at your event, please contact their agent, Charles Dorris, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may complete and submit an online Speaker Request Form.
Thank you for your prayerful support of Just Thinking Ministries!
Darrell B. Harrison
Founder & President
Virgil L. Walker
Just Thinking Ministries (JTM) is an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All financial contributions to JTM are tax-deductible.